Wretched Wretail Wrealities

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Advise Needed

Larry was on vacation for a few days so I decided to catch up with her and write ALL the descriptions for ALL the new stuff so that when she came back it would be all ready for her to update on the site.

She came back yesterday afternoon, I told her the stuff was ready and so she started putting the items up on the site.

This morning I expected nothing but upon seeing an e-mail from her I thought it might be a THANKS FOR ALL THAT WORK!! or something of that nature (since we only communicate via e-mail). Instead she sent me a document with the proper formatting of links???? I thought - what the hell - did I link something wrong???

Instead I think it was an invitation to her psyche!

The links in the doc had nothing to do with the descriptions I'd written so there weren't any "corrections" in there but at the base of the doc was the following quote (or personal thought or ... whatever):

I don't have to think this way anymore. It's not anyone else's fault that I am the way I am. I choose what I think, feel, and do, and that's a tremendous power. I have the power to choose who I am going to be and how I am going to live my life.



(Then there was also a link to: http://www.subservientchicken.com/ and another typed
note which read: queso fresco .)


I'm wondering how I should respond to her note with the Links.doc....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home