Wretched Wretail Wrealities

Friday, April 01, 2005

strut YOUR fucking stuff!

I think I am capable of shaking my groove thing with the best of them but wouldn't you know I was quickly tested when some hip-hop instructor says, "5, 6, 7, 8..." Bumbling idiot doesn't even come close to what one feels like when put up against folks who come to class every other day. Candy Shop by 50 Cent was the song of the day and for the most part I got the moves but alas my lack of rythmic dance skills made me look like a FOOL! Oh well, so distraught with my performance I didn't even opt for an additional workout and headed home. Of course waiting at home was a yum salmon salad and macaroni salad, the salad was good but I easily could've skipped the macaroni BUT damn need for food after the gym. See if I had a boyfriend I could come home have sex and go to bed but since that isn't the case I opt to eat, which hinders the "getting a boyfriend" part. Damn irony...

My late work days are soon coming to an end so maybe I'll push it hardcore tomorrow or Sunday... ok not maybe, I will push it hardcore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home