Wretched Wretail Wrealities

Monday, April 04, 2005

Too much to tell!

Also a held back Friday post:
------------------------------------

Ms. Mario has finally decided to go back to school and graduate. One of the things she'll be doing while at school is taking a swim class in the morning before work. Apparently she'll be changing her hours to start at 8am instead of 7:30. While I'm whole-heartedly behind her going back to school... I'm just concerned as to why Brad has never brought this time change up with me. Does he even know about it?? Or has Mario just asserted that this is how things will be?

She asserted that she would be taking a two week vacation in June and then later admitted that Brad didn't want her to do that.

I said, "Oh. Because I was thinking of asking Brad if he'd get a temp for the time you're gone. Two weeks of doing your job and mine is a bit too much for me to handle on my own."

Mario said, "Well I won't be gone for two weeks... just several couples of days all in a row."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home